Your Location: Home > Products > Tap Holders > Type KSN/IKZ/MMS Tap Holder Program
Type KSN/IKZ/MMS Tap Holder Program
Owing to their design the tap holders type KSN/IKZ/MMS are mainly used on CNC machines with synchronous control and minimum quantity lubrication (MMS).
- Tap holder and quick-change adaptor designed for minimum quantity lubrication along the tap shank, for coolant pressure up to 10 bar.
- The coolant-lubrication is conveyed accurately and obstruction-free through the center of the tap holder and the quick-change adaptor. The extended guide bush on the adaptor will guide the coolant-lubrication stream along the shank of the tap, directly to the cutting edges.
- Minimum quantity lubrication up to 10 bar.
- Length compensation on tension.
- Minimum length compensation on compression.
- Front release.
- Cutting range: M3 - M14.
- Non-polluting lubrication.
- High cutting data as used in wet machining can be maintained.
- Standard shank: hollow taper shank DIN 69893.
- Tap holder size: 01.