The TiNox-Cut series was especially developed for machining titanium alloys, nickel base alloys and stainless steel. This product range consists of sub-micro grain carbide end mills. Long finisher with a flute length/diameter ratio of max. 4:1 are available for finishing of these difficult to cut materials.
- Variable flute spacing
- High heat-resistant, PVD applied multi-layer TIN/TIALN coating
- Roughing and semi-finishing and finishing profiles are available
- Tool shanks are held to h5 tolerance and have a roughened surface (non-polished) for greater gripping force
- Reduced neck design behind the cutting flute area
- Optimized geometry for long chipping, tough materials