Turbine & Mold Industry Tooling
Turbine tools with specially tailored geometry were developed to meet the requirements of materials and component designs in the aircraft and turbine industry. Complex shapes including wide sweeping radii and deep pocketed cavities present a wide range of challenges for machinist and programmer. The Emuge turbine milling program was developed to provide standard solutions to special problems. In addition to turbine parts, these tools are also widely used in the die and mold industry as well, for example for machining tire molds and plastic injection molds.
- Stable design due to taper flute construction
- Newly developed geometry for machining aluminum
- PVD applied highly heat-resistant hard coatings
- Roughing and semi-finishing profiles available
- Designed for machining components with complex geometry